2010-01-25

Life and Hope Renewed

It's kind of hard to express what I'm thinking right now....

Life is a journey, but why have I stopped on an island since I turned 36? There are no people, no plants, even no light here, so I can't see anything in the dark. I expect someone to paddle a boat and save me, but you know, it's hard to wait for gains without any pains. From now on....


I should brace up and find my own way...


Someone said : "The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it."


I pretty sure what I love and what I want to do, but life is for real.....



神啊!上帝啊!觀世音菩薩啊!請讓我"絕處逢生"吧!

在毫無辦法之下又得生路。喻世明言˙卷十八˙楊八老越國奇逢:死中得活因災退,絕處逢生遇救來。鏡花緣˙第二十八回:今遇列位,雖是他絕處逢生,那要害此女的,豈止億萬。

沒有留言:

張貼留言